Well, after all my travels, my brother Tim is the only one who comes to visit me where I stay. Since I'm here in China for two years, he has had some time to save for the expensive air-fare from where he lives in NY, to Chongqing. I was fortunate enough to meet him in Beijing, where we spent 5 days playing tourist, before both us returned to Beibei, Chongqing. A few of the sites we visited were: the Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Sq., the Bird's Nest Olympic stadium, many underground markets, many obscure factories, and my favorite, the Great Wall. While the ancient architecture was quite amazing, the hustle and bustle of the world's most populated country's capital was a bit overwhelming for me. I also made the life decision never to live in a cold cold climate. oooh I missed Hawaii during that visit quite a lot!
I had a great visit with my not-so -little little brother, which made me just miss the rest of my family, so This Blog is for you! I love

没有评论:
发表评论